I love this place! I’ve been with my family for Hibachi (including 2 kids) and we all had a great time! My 9 year old daughter and I just took the sushi making class today with Yuichi, and it was amazing. Great experience, fun, informative, delicious, and worth every penny. I highly recommend Kabuto for a night out or a sushi class!
The Hibachi chef was very entertaining, the food was delicious. The server was very nice and knowledgeable. Will definitely be back
Kabuto is amazing. The food is great. Ambience is great, a very good experience for the family. Everywhere from the appetizers to the entrees are amazing. It is a bit EXPENSIVE but is alright the quality makes out for it. 9/10 #rvaeats
Has really gone down in quality. Still good, but the building and fittings are showing serious wear. Service personnel wearing casual street clothes, wiping tables with dirty rags. Food is good and plentiful, salty. Still a fun place to eat.
My husband and I took a class on how to make sushi. It was great! Yuichi, the sushi chef was an excellent instructor. The food that other patrons ordered looked delightful. I highly recommend Kabuto. You must try this place. Easy to find with plenty of parking.
Excellent customer service! Great prices and quality was good. The ambience was pretty nice. The family enjoyed the live hibachi style. The kids were so excited.
As always a great experience at Kabuto's. Server Morgan was friendly and attentive. Chef Josh was entertaining and cooked our meal perfectly. Highly recommend Kabuto Japanese House of Steaks.
The service was great. Really nice and friendly but the food made both my husband and I extremely sick. We ordered the Bacon Wrapped Scallops as an app and I attempted to take one bite and they were so hard you couldn’t chew them so we sent them back. No biggie. It happens and they were nice about it. The actual meal was OK we both agreed something tasted off with our chicken and steak. We didn’t want to complain because we sent the app back so didn’t continue to eat and didn’t take our leftovers. Now we are both home with food poisoning. Unfortunate especially for the the price.